| Ultimate Live Chat Documentation - Magento Installation Steps|| || |
Page 4 of 12
Magento Installation Steps
- Download and install the Ultimate Live Chat Magento extension by logging into your Magento admin control panel and proceeding to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager -> Upload file directly from the top navigation menu. After you have successfully installed the extension, click on the "Return to admin" link in the top right corner of the screen to return back to the main Magento admin control panel.
- Then proceed to System -> Configuration and click on the "Ultimate Live Chat" link right below the "CMSFruit" section on the left hand side of the screen, then copy and paste your hosted mode API key into the extension settings where it asks for "Hosted Mode API Access Key". You can find your hosted mode API Key here. Then click the "Save" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Download your operator access key by going to the "My Instances" section and click on the "Manage" link to the right of your livechat instance. From within your Operators page, click the "Download Operator Access Key" button to download your operator access key file. You can also create/edit/delete any operators from within this page as well.
- Download and install the JLive! Chat desktop app onto your computer from Step 1 on our download section.
- Add your operator access key file to the JLive! Chat desktop application, by going to File -> My Websites -> New from within the desktop application.
- That's it, you're all done! You now have Ultimate Live Chat installed on your website :)
| Last Updated on Saturday, 01 December 2012 19:26|