| Ultimate Live Chat Documentation - WordPress Installation Steps|| || |
Page 3 of 12
WordPress Installation Steps
- Download and install the Ultimate Live Chat WordPress Plugin onto your website, by logging into your WordPress admin control panel and proceeding to Plugins -> Add New. Activate the plugin after installing it.
- Then proceed to Appearance -> Widgets and assign the new Ultimate Live Chat Online/Offline Image widget to a template position of your choice and enter your hosted mode API key into the widget settings. You can find your hosted mode API Key here.
- Proceed to download your operator access key by going to the "My Instances" section and click on the "Manage" link to the right of your livechat instance. From within your Operators page, click the "Download Operator Access Key" button to download your operator access key file. You can also create/edit/delete any operators from within this page as well.
- Download and install the JLive! Chat desktop app onto your computer from Step 1 on our download section.
- Add your operator access key file to the JLive! Chat desktop application, by going to File -> My Websites -> New from within the desktop application.
- That's it, you're all done!
| Last Updated on Saturday, 01 December 2012 19:26|