| Frequently Asked Questions|| || |
- How do I contact customer support?You can contact us by submitting a support ticket here. Our staff usually responds to support tickets promptly, usually within a couple hours. You can also use the Live Support link located on the top right of this website to instantly connect to a customer service rep during business hours. Unfortuanetly, we do not offer telephone support at this time.
- Can I customize the look and feel of the livechat popup window?Yes, you can easily customize the livechat window look and feel with CSS by going into your livechat instance control panel settings page, however, please be advised that this will require certain CSS skills on your part, but we can also assist you with simple CSS customizations in most cases by requesting assistance in our support forums located here.
- Do I have to purchase a license to use your livechat service?Yes, you can find all the different pricing options we offer here. Unfortunately, we do not offer any free options at this time, however we do have the most affordable rates on the entire Internet, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Where can I find documentation for your software?You can find the documentation for our software package by clicking here. This documentation contains all the information and steps you will need to properly setup and operate your software package.
- What website platforms does your livechat software package work with?Our livechat software package works with Joomla, WordPress, Magento, and any other website type that allows basic HTML snippets to be inserted into it.
- I changed my mind or am not satisfied and I want a refund?We offer and encourage our customers to try our software package before they purchase them, which is why we offer a free 5 day trial, but unfortunately due to the nature of our business and protecting ourselves from abusive/fraudulent users, we do not offer any refunds. Sorry :(
| Last Updated on Thursday, 24 May 2012 13:17|